Saturday, May 15, 2010

Play Structures Blue Prints



LIST FOR FIGLINE

Ilaria Poggesi and I think it is a shame that a citizen is obliged to pay the cost of posters and poster to communicate with the population Figlinesi! They are forced to do so having regard to the conduct of the local press to me. I send them press releases and they will not publish them. I was only helped by Vittorio Sgarbi and Striscia la Notizia. With this manifesto, I denounce the news blackout on the story and my civic on my list. I was attacked March 10 at the theater One of the Garibaldi brigade leaders and Gino Dei. I was violently tugged her out and I have been stolen from the leaflets of the petition against the scandal of Lambruschini. At that moment I shouted "Restituitemi sheets, they are mine, this is not 'a democracy." I was thrown out of the theater for expressing my disagreement on the recovery of Lambruschini, twenty-day prognosis. I turned to the judiciary, a judge has applied for Filing, I felt sick and I could not stop the storage. A citizen, Figline, can not 'even democratically express their disagreement with a scandal with a petition! I have medical reports attest that I have received bruises and abrasions from these two individuals and witnesses on the ground. I will not describe the shock I suffered. Not only that, I had two exposed to the Prosecutor's Office that led first to investigate the architect and the engineer Tavallay Nocentini and then the junta and the mayor. Police thank God protects me.

Today a new political force was born in Figline, a civic list made by good people who believe in basic values \u200b\u200bsuch as honesty 'and freedom' of thought and believe that Figline can be managed better. Figlinesi join me, we create a better Figline! For a more Figline ' VIVA, 'cleanest, most' democratic, 'GREEN, piu'SOLIDALE, more' rich, with more 'services to the unemployed, the sick, the infirm, more' Education for All, more 'development, more' in TRANSPARENCY public sector, more 'services for the young and the elderly, waste collection worthy of the name, a better managed center, a sports worthy of the name, always piu'potenziato a hospital, a municipal swimming pool, better schools, for better services to businesses and professionals, Figline a more 'beautiful and more' livable in every way!

On the internet www.perfigline.blogspot.com

ILARIA Poggesi, D. SSA

0 comments:

Post a Comment