Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Disney Cars Invitations Sayings

The mayor is calling us ecostronzi

EXCEPTIONAL!!

Mayor called Figline ecostronzi Strip before the cameras of the news, people that are contrary all'ecomostro represented by Lambruschini
A Figline.
I am responding on behalf of all those people who supported me and shook my hand when I organized a petition against the eco monster of Figline and those who are in my Civic Party. In which country
civil cosi'di reacts to the citizens who pay taxes and are told they swear by a representative of our city government?
does not surprise me since I was attacked for having organized a petition against the 'eco monster shown from the Figline Lambruschini, March 10 last year' s Deputy city police chief Alessio Pasquini and Gino Dei during a demonstration Public theater Garibaldi.
In what civilized country you can 'request to dismiss the request for such an offense?
have been removed as a criminal and I have had twenty-day prognosis.

Which country can 'tolerate such an insult perpetrated even against a municipal council Mr Clara Miller of the civil list Save Serristori.

see the mayor gives me the jump ball to tell her to go home with the junta: When e'indagato with all lagiunta it gives way to the judiciary to investigate.

Ottaviano Del innocent Turkish well did not you, why?

I screamed when I robbed the leaflets of the petitions
Restituitemi this flyers are mine It is no democracy. This

It is a climate of Latin America, which received private intimidazoni not frighten me, give me even more vigorously to fight his administration.
are also under the protection of the police.

She spoke of justice during his speech on April 25, but where there is justice if the people who disagree with its Figline ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT can not even make a petition?
Some people jokingly tells me that I will be 'a desaparecida, I believe that the realizable dell'ecomostro sara'la your grave from a political point of view.

I'm sure the next election people will respond to Figline mass
perche'lei voting and the party is going home after 60 years, citizens who care about their interests in their foreign country, far away.

I hope that the judiciary take its course quickly, I wish to be acquitted intantoo as she remains under investigation except in those cases come across her The Sister, who missed both meetings where the documents are signed to create the eco monster.

Meanwhile, I ask why archaea, the company that has' occupied the project had on its website the first draft that was prepared sheets of assignment without notice that she has signed and why the design was not the advice? The Mayor greeting

I'm not in favor of even verbal violence, I'm not down with that rude to his' punishable by law. I certainly would have been better to be comfortable that they had been engaged in school Lambruschini cosi'lei would learn a bit of education. Sincerely


List For Figline.

With Vittorio Sgarbi and draws a word 'streak came with the news

0 comments:

Post a Comment