Saturday, September 26, 2009

Phone Bluetooth Mic For Ps3

e-learning and Web2.0

Hello, my name is Ivana Marenzi

and I also had the opportunity 'to participate in the Project Ivano jaws during the period 2007-2008 with a work entitled "Testing of innovative technologies for university. "
I spent two months at the Department of Higher Education of the University of Edinburgh working in a research into the possible use of Facebook in support of some university courses.
During the 4 months after I moved to Hanover where, at the Research Center L3S (www.l3s.de), I contributed to the analysis of new tools for communication and collaboration in Web 2.0. Following this
experience, I continued working with the Research Centre and I accepted the offer to undertake a PhD.
then I write from Hannover, where he probably will spend the next three years :-)

encourage new entrants to the Project Ivano Becchi to start this adventure with enthusiasm and the certainty of great satisfaction!

Saro 'happy to respond to any questions asked if you are interested in my research area.

soon and good luck to all! Ivana






0 comments:

Post a Comment